We know that your garage, shop, or commercial facility has specific flooring needs. There’s no one application that fits every scenario like a glove. That’s why we offer a line of concrete floor coating systems for you to choose from, pairing each system’s unique attributes with your list of flooring must-haves.
There are, however, some constants that are universal to all our floor:
- High-quality applications
- Extreme durability and value
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Industry-leading warranties
- 1-day installation time for most projects!
Ready for a closer look?
Chip Floor Finish
Our chip system is one of our most popular options, primarily because of the incredible style it offers. The chip broadcast is available in a number of specific color blends, or else you can blend your own for a custom look.
Don’t be fooled by the pretty face! The chip system offers some serious functionality and benefits, too:
- Attractive, high-gloss finish
- Chemical resistance
- Impact/abrasion resistance
- Rapid curing time
- Can withstand high-traffic and
Metallic Floor Finish
Ready to take that visual impact to the next level? A metallic floor finish is ideal for showrooms or shop floors where you need a mix of durability and serious wow factor. Boasting an almost 3-dimensional effect, the natural pigments in this coating work to create the perfect marriage of form and function.
- Custom color options
- Rapid, 24-hour curing time
- Extreme durability
- Chemical and
Quartz Floor Finish
Need industrial-grade strength? Our quartz floor finishes offer unparalleled durability, and the slip-resistance adds to your facility’s overall safety. At the same time, even if it’s not a top priority, the quartz finish also delivers a very attractive aesthetic.
- Flexible, durable system
- Extreme adhesion
- Choice of cure rates to meet your needs
- 24-hour install
- Impact/abrasion resistant
- Attractive color
Solid-Color Epoxy Floor Finish
Are you looking for a cost-effective floor coating option? For an economical system that also can withstand a lot of daily traffic and abuse, a solid epoxy floor coating is a popular option.
- 100% solids, and low-odor
- Self-leveling and high-build
- Numerous colors and textures are available
- Perfect for coating large
Solid-Color Polyurea Floor Coating
Our solid-color polyurea floor finishes are a popular choice for facilities that experience frequent moisture and temperature fluctuations. Food processing, cannabis facilities, breweries, etc… The primary benefit is the thermal-shock resistance, easily withstanding extreme freeze/thaw cycles and hot/cold washes.
- Rapid installation and cure times
- Variety of color and texture options
- Thermal shock resistant
- Hot/cold weather durability
- Easy to
Shop Floor Polyurea System
This Shop Floor Polyurea System is specifically designed for extreme durability. After all, few environments are harder on flooring than a busy shop. You need a floor that can easily withstand dropped tools, machinery traffic, foot traffic, chemical spills, and more.
- Slip-resistant, textured surface
- Extreme adhesion and durability
- Highest resistant to chemical and abrasion exposure
- Cost-effective, high-performance
Let’s Talk Concrete Coatings!
Have a question about your specific floor coating needs, or environmental considerations? Contact us