Locker room flooring sees it all. Seriously.
Experiencing everything from heavy foot traffic to sports equipment, high humidity to heavy duty cleaners, the floors in these busy spaces need to be carefully chosen. The right system is a serious asset, and the wrong system a major liability.
While epoxy was the go-to option for many years, polyurea has proven itself as the new industry leader, ideal for applications like yours. Our team here at Webfoot Concrete Coatings specializes in polyurea floor coating systems, topped with an ultra-durable polyaspartic topcoat.
Your Locker Room Floor Must-Haves
- Chemical resistance
- Strong and flexible
- Impact-resistant (got cleats? no problem)
- Quick installation time
- Easy to clean
Our Other Popular Floor Coating Systems
- Epoxy Systems: tried and true, epoxy is still a fantastic option for many applications
- Chip Floor Coating: offering an unparalleled turnaround time, most chip floor coatings can be applied in just 1 DAY
- Quartz Floor: exceptional longevity is the quartz claim to fame, along with superior slip-resistance
- Polyurea Shop Floor: offering commercial-grade strength and durability, this isa popular option for locker rooms that need a quality surface at a fantastic value
Let’s Talk Concrete Coatings
We’re here to help! Contact us today to get started.