Our concrete coating teams have been hard at work throughout the Portland area, transforming a wide variety of surfaces. While many of our projects take us to local homes, we also have had the opportunity to improve key concrete surfaces in commercial environments as well.
Most recently, we were asked to tackle what may be the hardest-working surface we’ve coated yet: a warehouse shop floor used by a large CBD company. We’re talking over 15,000 sq ft of concrete that experiences a heavy volume of foot traffic, machinery, and major wear and tear.
Concrete Warehouse Floor Coating Installation
Here’s a look at our process!
- First, we grind and clean the surface to make sure it’s the proper profile and condition for coating
- Next, we fill pits and cracks as needed
- Time to basecoat! We mix and apply the 100% solids, self-priming, Polyurea base that forms a chemical bond with your floor
- We then can broadcast color chips, if desired, or keep it a solid color like we did for this warehouse floor (Resolute Blue was a perfect color choice!)
- Finally, we roll out the UV-stable polyaspartic clear coat
It’s one thing to read about the process, but what does it look like? Here’s a closer look at our team in action, applying this incredibly durable Resolute Blue concrete coating.
What Are the Benefits of Our Concrete Floor Coatings?
Here’s a quick overview of why these commercial and residential floor coatings are so popular:
- 4x Stronger Than Epoxy
- Cleaning Is a Snap
- Will Not Chip, Peel, or Delaminate
- 1-Day Installation
- 15-Year Warranty
- Diverse Colors and Finishes are Available
- Our Team is Penntek-certified
Polyureas also cures much faster than epoxy, meaning that the return-to-service is more conducive to your busy operations. Our expert team can come in, transform, and leave your facility ready for use in a remarkably short amount of time.
This is your flooring solution! If you have any questions, we welcome you to contact us directly. It would be a pleasure to serve you and talk floor coatings.